Call 01277 888212
Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:00
|Availability||Usually ships in 24 hours.|
|License type||Single User|
Sage Instant Accounts Plus offers the same functionality as Sage Instant Accounts as well as the capability to record all your financial transactions, automatically update your ledgers and even hold all of your customer, supplier and product information. Additionally, if you'd like two people to use your accounting software at the same time, Sage Instant Accounts Plus offers this function for an additional cost.
Choose Sage Instant Accounts Plus if:
· You'd like additional tools for stock management and credit control.
· You'd like two people to use your accounting software at the same time (IF YOU REQUIRE 2 USERS, PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION ON ORDER CONFIGURATION ABOVE)
Manage your money
§ Keep track of money going in and out of your business.
§ Record till takings and cash sales.
§ See who owes you money and who you owe money to.
§ Stay in control with Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports.
§ Prepare invoices and quotations. You can check the profitability of invoices and quotations before you send them, and apply flexible discounts to help you win business.
Manage your VAT
§ Submit VAT returns online using simple step-by-step process
Almost all VAT registered businesses have to do this from 1 April 2012.
§ Generate VAT Returns
§ Prepare VAT returns including Flat Rate VAT schemes, EC sales Lists and up to date formats and calculations.
Manage your business
§ Get an instant view of your trading position with a glance at the Dashboard
§ Manage your time with the in-built Diary. It integrates with Microsoft® Outlook so you can log tasks and reminders.
§ Share information electronically with your accountant to speed up the year-end process.
Using an Apple Mac? Sage Instant Accounts will not work on a Mac but why not try looking at Sage One Accounts...
Sage Instant Accounts 2014 has followed in the footsteps of the newest Sage 50 Accounts in that it will now guide you through the whole VAT process, from calculating and verifying to submitting your returns to HMRC. Don’t stress about the VAT process, let Sage Instant Accounts help you from start to finish and free up some of your valuable time to focus on your business.
How will the new version help with VAT?
· ‘Show me how’ – using this new feature, you can be confident that you are correctly entering and processing transactions
· ‘VAT Verifier’ – you can be certain that all of your transactions for the period are contained before submission
· Save time by submitting your return in just three simple clicks
· Automatically store submission receipts, meaning you can easily archive and access your VAT returns
· Pay HMRC directly from the software, via e-banking
Other areas of improvement include:
· Stock Management – in Sage Instant Accounts 2014 you can now remove any obsolete products/services from your product list, making it more relevant and manageable
Using the Opening and Closing Stock Wizard, you can now easily calculate your stock value resulting in accurate financial reports and up to date stock value (this is only available in Sage Instant Accounts Plus)
Ensure your stock levels match what you have by importing an Excel or CSV file stock take (this is only available in Sage Instant Accounts Plus)
· Foreign Trading – you can now purchase a ‘Foreign Trader Module’ add-on for Sage Instant Accounts giving you the ability to record transactions, create invoices, and reconcile accounts in foreign currencies without the need to purchase a higher level of software. (THIS IS SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE)
Sage Instant Accounts Plus allows you to share the financial responsibility:
Sage Instant Accounts Plus is easy to set up and use:
Sage Instant Accounts Plus makes it easy to manage your customers and suppliers:
Sage Instants Accounts Plus makes it easy to manage your finances:
Sage Instant Accounts Plus makes it easy to manage your business
Supported operating systems
All 32-bit or 64-bit variants of the following operating systems:
Note: Please ensure all the latest Microsoft Service Packs and Updates are installed.
* Running software like Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft SQL Server on a Small Business Server will reduce the performance of Sage over a network. We are currently investigating the cause of this issue.
Windows Small Business Server 2011 has been removed from the system requirements for Sage Accounts 2014.
Note: Performance is improved with higher specification PCs and networks. A Netbook PC, running an entry level operating system, will require less advanced hardware. Sage 50 Accounts 2014 uses the Sage System Checker when you install the software. This checks that your PC meets the recommended requirements for Sage 50 Accounts 2014.
* Not compatible with Office 2010 32-bit starter edition.
A broadband Internet connection with a minimum download speed of 2mbps is essential to keep your Sage software up to date, and to take full advantage of its features.
To optimise performance your antivirus software should be configured to exclude Sage files from its checking routines.
Internet Explorer version 7 or above.